Facebook has reached an agreement with the company Timelines Inc. to settle a trademark infringement lawsuit over the social network's use of the name Timeline.
A trademark infringement lawsuit against Facebook over its use of 'timeline' will go to trial before a jury, after a judge ruled that the company had failed to show that the trademark was generic or descriptive, or Facebook's use of it amounted to fa...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lost thumb drives bedevil US banking agency
- FBI to probe new emails related to Clinton's private server
- New Windows code injection method could let malware bypass detection
- Uber drivers in the UK are employees, court rules
- EU privacy watchdogs seek answers from WhatsApp and Yahoo about users' data
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCAnalyst Programmer (12-month renewable Contract)Asia
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (Java/Oracle) 161102/SSA/624Asia
- TPHelpdesk/Level 1 SupportQLD
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCData ScientistVIC
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - PeopleSoftQLD
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst | Travel IndustryQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementWA
- FTSenior Consultant Commercial PricingVIC
- TPGIS Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Software DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Response Handler - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperVIC
- FTSystems SpecialistNSW
- CCTechnology TrainerNSW
- CCSenior Developer : Mainframe (Perth Based)QLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Capital TradingNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb Programmer - Sydney - GovernmentNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW