The U.S. government needs to provide more transparency about its IT projects, and agency CIOs must be held accountable for failed projects, a U.S. senator said.
Three U.S. senators criticized for past legislation that would allow the president to potentially quarantine or shut down parts of the Internet during a major cyberattack have introduced a new bill that would put limits on that authority.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 4 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how to identify different cuts of meat
- What ridiculous reasons do you have for keeping old tech hanging around?
- Vodafone: Unlimited international calls, double data on prepaid
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus: Does the world need an Apple phablet?
- Thecus N2310 NAS device
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.