The U.S. House of Representatives has narrowly rejected an effort to stop the National Security Agency from collecting millions of U.S. residents' telephone records.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
- Linksys AC600 MU-MIMO WiFi review
- U.S. convicts Russian hacker in credit card theft scheme
- Apple patches iOS security flaws found in spyware targeting activist
- Informatica CEO: 'Data security is an unsolved problem'
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia