Rimini Street is continuing to rapidly grow revenue for its third-party software support business despite its ongoing litigation with Oracle.
Oracle and managed services provider ServiceKey have come to a proposed settlement of an intellectual-property lawsuit Oracle filed against the company last year.
Epicor is suing IT service provider Alternative Technology Solutions, claiming the company illegally used its ERP (enterprise resource planning) software in order to develop and sell add-ons and services, in a case that has parallels to tussles over ...
Former Oracle partner CedarCrestone is alleging the vendor has engaged in an "unlawful and systematic attack" against the third-party support market and has a monopoly on support revenue.
The ongoing lawsuit between Oracle and third-party support provider Rimini Street has heated up further, with new allegations that Oracle is "abusing" the pre-trial discovery process and using "scare tactics" against customers in order to hurt Rimini...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- That massive reported 'data breach' was just hype, Mail.ru says
- The Oracle-Google trial over Android starts Monday. Here's what you need to know
- Lenovo patches serious flaw in pre-installed support tool
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- FTSenior Enterprise Architect, Financial ServicesAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.Net/Crystal Report) 160504/AP/vtdAsia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCSAP HR & Payroll consultant - July STARTACT
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCCloud Service Solution LeadVIC