Rimini Street is continuing to rapidly grow revenue for its third-party software support business despite its ongoing litigation with Oracle.
Oracle and managed services provider ServiceKey have come to a proposed settlement of an intellectual-property lawsuit Oracle filed against the company last year.
Epicor is suing IT service provider Alternative Technology Solutions, claiming the company illegally used its ERP (enterprise resource planning) software in order to develop and sell add-ons and services, in a case that has parallels to tussles over ...
Former Oracle partner CedarCrestone is alleging the vendor has engaged in an "unlawful and systematic attack" against the third-party support market and has a monopoly on support revenue.
The ongoing lawsuit between Oracle and third-party support provider Rimini Street has heated up further, with new allegations that Oracle is "abusing" the pre-trial discovery process and using "scare tactics" against customers in order to hurt Rimini...
A federal jury has ordered SAP to pay Versata Software damages of $US345 million in connection with a patent infringement lawsuit.
SAP wants a judge to reduce the $US1.3 billion award a jury granted Oracle last year in its intellectual property-theft lawsuit to no more than $408.7 million, and also asked for a new trial, according to filings made late Wednesday in U.S. District ...
SAP on Thursday reported preliminary results for the fourth quarter and year ending Dec. 31 that showed a strong uptick in software revenue, spurred in part by its acquisition of Sybase last year.
Oracle's lawsuit against Rimini Street is not slowing the smaller company's momentum, as it logged its best-ever performance in the fourth quarter, according to an announcement Tuesday.
Prolonging the battle between SAP and Oracle, following last week's £820 million damages award, could hurt enterprise software users and change the support landscape.
An analyst today expressed surprise at yesterday's federal verdict requiring that SAP pay Oracle $1.4 billion in damages for the theft of intellectrual property.
Oracle CEO Larry Ellison faced tough questioning on the witness stand Monday morning about the effects of TomorrowNow's intellectual-property theft on his company.
The scope of potential damages in Oracle's intellectual-property lawsuit against SAP has been lessened following a judge's order filed Tuesday.
SAP AG's admission of some liability in a lawsuit brought against it by Oracle Corp. over third-party support services will likely speed resolution of the dispute between the two companies.
SAP reported first quarter net income down 16 per cent year on year, and revenue down 3 per cent, as customers remain reluctant to spend on new software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- If Tim Burton made a robot, this would be it
- Here's how NASCAR is digitizing race day
- Should Microsoft release a successor to Surface 3?
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The 'summer of AI' is here, this startup chief says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProgram ManagementWA
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- FTContract System SpecialistAsia
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCSoftware & Hardware Asset Management - 2 rolesNSW
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia