Creating open APIs has helped TomTom Telematics build an ecosystem of third-party developers who are using its WEBFLEET platform as the basis of a range of fleet and vehicle management applications, delivering additional features to customers across ...
TomTom’s latest Cardio range of sportwatches combines GPS technology with an integrated heart monitor to measure the intensity of a workout. Five intensity zones have been programmed into the Cardio sportwatches, all of which can be accessed using a ...
TomTom has introduced a completely revamped user interface to its top of the range portable GPS units in Australia, claiming the software is significantly easier to use than any device currently on the market.
After partnering with Nike to produce the Nike+ SportWatch GPS, TomTom has decided to produce its own range of sport watches without any additional help. The Dutch company announced two new GPS watches overnight, the TomTom Runner and the TomTom Mult...
Nike has today announced that its Sportwatch GPS device -- a joint collaboration with GPS manufacturer TomTom -- is now available in a white and silver edition.
Apple could be planning to buy maps maker TomTom to help fix its mapping service.
TomTom has finally unveiled its HD Traffic service in Australia, promising timely and fresh traffic updates that aim to ease congestion on Australian roads.
TomTom has followed the lead its main rival Garmin by offering capacitive touchscreens and multitouch technology on its latest range of high-end portable sat navs.
TomTom is giving drivers the chance to get directions from Star Wars baddie Darth Vader.
GPS manufacturer TomTom has launched a free online route planner for Australians. The service lets users plan a journey and offers an estimate of how long the trip will take.
Australian iPhone users miss out on real-time traffic information and updated maps in TomTom's latest iPhone app update, TomTom Australia 1.3. The update was released on Saturday, four months after the company last updated the app.
TomTom today launched its much-anticipated car kit for the iPhone in Australia.
The motoring authority of Victoria, VicRoads, has backed down on a plan to ban the use of mobile global positioning system (GPS) devices in cars.
The TomTom Car Kit for the iPhone 3G or 3GS is now available for sale in the UK through the Apple Store for £99.99.
GPS manufacturer TomTom has released its iPhone GPS app for Australia.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Optane Memory review: Why you may want Intel's futuristic cache in your PC
- Microsoft offers Gmail users some key Outlook features, but only via Windows 10
- Russian man receives longest-ever prison sentence in the US for hacking
- What's wrong with Microsoft To-Do: 8 things lacking in Wunderlist's replacement
- There's now a tool to test for NSA spyware
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- CCSoftware ManagerVIC
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk - Level 1 SupportVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior IOS DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCNetworks Engineer - SecurityVIC
- FTFull Stack Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- CCService Delivery Analyst -Port MacquarieNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- FTWeb Developer | Parramatta | Initial 6 month contractNSW
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Systems EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Process AnalystWA
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW