TomTom’s latest Cardio range of sportwatches combines GPS technology with an integrated heart monitor to measure the intensity of a workout. Five intensity zones have been programmed into the Cardio sportwatches, all of which can be accessed using a ...
TomTom has introduced a completely revamped user interface to its top of the range portable GPS units in Australia, claiming the software is significantly easier to use than any device currently on the market.
After partnering with Nike to produce the Nike+ SportWatch GPS, TomTom has decided to produce its own range of sport watches without any additional help. The Dutch company announced two new GPS watches overnight, the TomTom Runner and the TomTom Mult...
Nike has today announced that its Sportwatch GPS device -- a joint collaboration with GPS manufacturer TomTom -- is now available in a white and silver edition.
Apple could be planning to buy maps maker TomTom to help fix its mapping service.
TomTom has finally unveiled its HD Traffic service in Australia, promising timely and fresh traffic updates that aim to ease congestion on Australian roads.
TomTom has followed the lead its main rival Garmin by offering capacitive touchscreens and multitouch technology on its latest range of high-end portable sat navs.
TomTom is giving drivers the chance to get directions from Star Wars baddie Darth Vader.
GPS manufacturer TomTom has launched a free online route planner for Australians. The service lets users plan a journey and offers an estimate of how long the trip will take.
Australian iPhone users miss out on real-time traffic information and updated maps in TomTom's latest iPhone app update, TomTom Australia 1.3. The update was released on Saturday, four months after the company last updated the app.
TomTom today launched its much-anticipated car kit for the iPhone in Australia.
The motoring authority of Victoria, VicRoads, has backed down on a plan to ban the use of mobile global positioning system (GPS) devices in cars.
The TomTom Car Kit for the iPhone 3G or 3GS is now available for sale in the UK through the Apple Store for £99.99.
GPS manufacturer TomTom has released its iPhone GPS app for Australia.
We still don't know exactly when the TomTom for iPhone GPS application will be available. But, we may know how much it will cost: a UK online electronics store has apparently leaked the price of the upcoming app via a pre-order listing.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Backdoor accounts found in 80 Sony IP security camera models
- Arago teaches an AI to play games, the better to manage IT systems
- Microsoft's LinkedIn deal clears the EU, will close in the coming days
- WD will make a record-breaking 14TB hard drive available next year
- Dropbox boosts mobile productivity with offline folder support
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- CCSEM / PPC SpecialistNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- CCGIS ConsultantNSW
- FTSAP HR/Payroll Training Manager / Instructional DesignerNSW
- CCTechnology Specialist-AWS MigrationNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- CCSenior Technical LeadVIC
- FTNode.js/API DeveloperNSW
- CCHelp Desk Support Engineer - Finance/TradingNSW
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTEnd Point Security AdministratorACT
- FTSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneSA
- FTSolution Architect with end user (EUC) computing experienceNSW
- CCWeb DesignerNSW
- TPAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTSenior Manager, Data and InformationQLD