If you bought a Toshiba laptop between 2011 and 2016 you might have a faulty battery pack eligible for a free replacement.
Toshiba Corporation has announced that Toshiba Group will implement a series of management measures under a Toshiba Revitalization Action Plan. This plan will include reducing its headcount by 6800, about 30 per cent of its global total.
Toshiba's new Satellite Click 10 is one of the earliest devices to pack Intel's new Atom x5 chip, and it has a cheap price to boot.
The Toshiba Satellite Radius 12 packs Intel's new Skylake processor, a 4K display option, and support for Windows Hello biometric security.
Toshiba is rolling out two activity trackers that can help caregivers monitor seniors remotely.
Executives at electronics and industrial giant Toshiba resigned on Tuesday after a committee reviewing its earnings said the company padded its operating profit by about ¥156 billion ($US1.25 billion) over six years to the end of 2014.
In the ongoing battle to clean up Japan's crippled Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant, Toshiba is deploying a novel robot that's a bit like a scorpion.
Microsoft has given visitors to Computex 2015 a sneak peek at several new devices that will launch with Windows 10, highlighting the capabilities of the new OS.
Toshiba is hoping developers will use its application processors to build wearable devices, and has launched hardware and software development kits to help make it happen.
Struggling electronics maker Sharp said Monday it is grappling with how to reform its LCD panel business, but has yet to make any decisions.
Spy group has embedded tools in foreign networks ... Sony selling its SmartEyeglasses ... Infosys will automate more jobs ... and more news
Prognostications about Microsoft killing the desktop in Windows 10 are coming true -- but only for the smallest of tablets.
If you have problems sleeping, Toshiba has a wearable device that can help unlock the mysteries of your night.
Televisions that can show pictures far superior to today's best high-definition video are making headlines and attracting crowds at this week's Consumer Electronics Show. When they come to market in the next few years, they will likely include a new ...
Pen-based computing died a cold hard death once consumers embraced touch, but following on the moderate success of Microsoft's Surface Pro line, Toshiba seems to think there may really be an appetite for pens again.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectACT
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160505/AP/951Asia
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW