Toshiba will unveil a 3D TV on Monday that doesn't require the viewer to wear glasses.
After some 15 years of half-hearted efforts, misguided designs, and broken promises, the age of the tablet is dawning at last.
Just when it appears Android 2.2 is ready to leap from smartphones to tablets, Google steps up and casts aspersions on its mobile operating system - at least for now.
Toshiba is the latest laptop vendor to fall victim to overheating technology. The recall of approximately 41,000 laptops resulting from more than 100 reports of melting laptop cases and minor injuries follows similar issues and recalls from other lap...
The U.S. and Canadian governments this week said that Toshiba is voluntarily recalling some Satellite laptops for posing a burn hazard to customers.
Canon decided on Tuesday to liquidate a subsidiary developing a flat-panel display technology called SED, effectively bringing to an end once high hopes that the screens would replace LCD panels and plasma displays in living room TVs.
Toshiba will detail a breakthrough in data storage later Wednesday that it says paves the way for hard drives with vastly higher capacity than today.
Toshiba on Tuesday introduced a new hard drive feature that can wipe out data after the storage devices are powered down.
Microsoft is busy at work on a new tablet computer design, a product that may arrive from one or more of its hardware partners in "not a heck of a long time," CEO Steve Ballmer told analysts on Thursday.
Worldwide mobile memory revenue is expected to grow by close to 50 per cent this year on increased smartphone shipments, research firm iSuppli said on Friday.
Samsung Electronics and Toshiba on Wednesday said they plan to push for a new specification meant to speed up the flow of data in NAND flash memory, used to store data in products from iPads and iPhones to SSDs (solid state drives) used in PCs and da...
Toshiba and SanDisk announced on Wednesday a new joint venture agreement for an advanced NAND flash memory chip factory in Yokkaichi, Japan, meant to keep ahead of burgeoning demand for the NAND flash chips to store songs, photos and other digital da...
Toshiba Corp. announced today that it has started construction on a new NAND flash chip fabrication facility - dubbed Fab 5 -- at its Yokkaichi City Operations in Japan. The facility, a joing venture with long-time business partner SanDisk Corp., wil...
As PC makers expand their lines to include 3D laptops, analysts say these offerings are likely to interest mostly gamers, with broad adoption stymied by a dearth of content, hardware limitations and hefty prices.
Toshiba will sell a modified version of Intel's Classmate convertible laptop in Japan, the company said Thursday.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Dell's 28-inch 4K monitor is just $300 right now
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Microsoft delays tools for third-party Cortana integrations
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- FTOracle DeveloperACT
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- CCDevOps Developer - TelcoVIC
- TPDeployment OfficerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTHead of ArchitectureNSW
- TPSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTPolicy & Programme OfficerACT
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- FTService Desk AnalystsSA
- FTService Desk Consultant - Entry Level / GraduateNSW
- TPTechnical ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior/Lead AEM DeveloperQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | Office 365QLD
- CCDomino SpecialistVIC
- FTWeb Data Entry PublisherACT
- FTL1 Application SupportWA
- FTIT Project Manager. Ciritical permanent roleNSW
- TPProject Support Officer - Data and Information ManagementVIC