Toshiba's update on its TG01 multimedia smartphone has made a quiet debut at this week's Mobile World Congress show in Barcelona.
Toshiba cut its full-year sales predictions on Friday as a result of continued weakness in the global economy.
Worldwide PC shipments soared during the fourth quarter, driven by historically low PC prices and an increased demand for laptops and netbooks, analyst firm IDC said Wednesday
IBM garnered 4914 U.S. patents in 2009, setting an all-time high for Big Blue and maintaining its lead against competitors such as Samsung with 3611 patents and Microsoft with 2906.
Toshiba plans to release Transformers accessories
At a splashy press event at CES in Las Vegas, Toshiba trotted out its latest and greatest HDTV, the Cell TV, with its companion media center set-top box.
South Korea's Fair Trade Commission has closed an antitrust investigation of the flash memory industry, concluding that there is no evidence of a pricing cartel.
Intel unveiled a trio of new Atom processors and a new chipset today. The new Intel chips will enable hardware vendors to create smaller, cooler, more power efficient netbooks and nettops (the desktop equivalent of a netbook).
Toshiba has announced a new 64GB flash memory module, which the company claims is the highest-capacity flash module in the industry. The new 64GB NAND flash module is just 30 micrometers thin, packs a dedicated controller, and contains sixteen 32Gbit...
Apple reclaimed the top spot in the computer-reliability ranking of Rescuecom, a Syracuse, N.Y.-based technical support franchise, as netbook maker Asus' rating plummeted, Rescuecom's CEO said Saturday.
Toshiba has announced a special Christmas promotion, offering a free Toshiba netbook with the purchase of an LCD television from its XV600A or ZV600A ranges.
Anyone who's ever used a laptop docking station quickly sees the advantage of being able to plug into multiple peripherals (keyboard, mouse, large-screen monitor, USB drive, printer, etc.) with a single connection.
Toshiba has released three new television ranges, including the premium ZV600A series, which uses a 200Hz frame rate to display smooth on-screen motion.
Toshiba has become the first major television manufacturer to release small-screen LCD TVs with integrated DVD players in Australia: the DV615Y series of televisions. The series includes 19in, 22in and 26in models.
Ceatec, showcased many new technologies and prototype gadgets. We take you through our favourite tech products.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- SAP takes steps to simplify pricing and licensing
- Inexpensive Windows PCs hitting the market with help from Microsoft
- Study disputes predictions of coming spectrum crunch
- IBM turns to local rival for help as China gets tougher for foreign firms
- Security spending gets boost from mobile, social and cloud, says Gartner
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW