AMD has cornered the gaming market as Sony’s PS4 and the Xbox One use its processors. Now the company is taking advantage of this gaming experience with its Kaveri range of processors.
Sure, you could buy a laptop, tablet or cloud service from Toshiba. But how about some spinach?
Partners Toshiba and SanDisk have developed 15-nanometer process technology for NAND flash memory widely used in smartphones and tablets.
Dell, Toshiba, Acer, Lenovo and ASUS battle it out for supremacy in the market for low-cost tablets pre-installed with Microsoft Office
One of the first laptops with a 4K screen will go on sale from Toshiba for US$1,499.99 next week.
If you're worried about being out of shape, or suspect you might have a disease like diabetes, just breathe into this Toshiba tube.
A former SK Hynix employee is at the center of a brewing legal battle between top flash memory rivals after allegedly stealing trade secrets.
OCZ Storage Solutions is starting a new chapter in its enterprise operations with shipments of a new line of solid-state drives (SSDs) that offer maximum storage capacity of 3.2TB.
Japan's dominant mobile carrier NTT DoCoMo is pushing into wearable technology with new smart clothing and a wrist band that can monitor wearers' health while sending data to smartphones and the cloud.
Toshiba has completed its acquisition of OCZ Storage Solutions, a failed Silicon Valley maker of solid-state drives, the company said Tuesday.
Toshiba has entered the Chromebook market with a 13.3in device that uses a latest-generation Intel Celeron processor and 2GB of RAM. The company claims that its Chromebook weighs 1.5kg, and has a maximum thickness of just over 20mm. It was announced ...
Convertible laptops are already becoming commonplace in the market, but Toshiba is taking the idea to the extreme with a concept PC that can physically change into five different modes.
Toshiba in the second quarter of this year will start making flash drives for smartphones and tablets that are substantially faster, smaller and more power-efficient than current NAND flash, the company said on Tuesday.
Toshiba has offered to buy the assets of OCZ Technology, a solid-state drive manufacturer on the verge of bankruptcy.
Following the commercial availability of Windows 8.1, Toshiba has released its 8-inch tablet, Encore.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Firefox blocks websites with vulnerable encryption keys
- Ransomware spreads through weak remote desktop credentials
- Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router review
- Four state AGs sue to block US decision to cede key internet role
- Salesforce tries to block Microsoft's LinkedIn acquisition
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW