A manufacturing defect is making iPhone touchscreens unresponsive—and Apple has yet to give us an official solution.
Want to create a smart home terminal with a Raspberry Pi and a good touchscreen? The Raspberry Pi Foundation just made that project a teensy bit easier.
LG announced on Monday that it will introduce a thinner and lighter touch LCD for 14- and 15.6-inch laptops later in 2015. The new display uses LG's Advanced In-Cell Touch (AIT) technology, which achieves extra thinness by embedding the touch capabil...
Pixel Qi, a display start-up that's generating buzz with a laptop screen that works well under indoor and outdoor lighting, showed off prototype touchpanel versions of the new display on Tuesday.
More than half of PCs purchased for use by under 15s in 2015 will have touchscreen, says <a href="http://www.gartner.com">Gartner</a>.
Acer on Wednesday announced its Aspire Ethos laptops, which incorporate a secondary touch screen that doubles as a touchpad to help navigate multimedia content.
Apple's patent karma is balancing as one tech company sues to block the iPad and other multi-touch Apple products from the United States.
Sales of mobile devices equipped with touch screens are set to boom worldwide, according a report published by research firm Gartner.
Hewlett-Packard on Monday launched its first mainstream business laptop with a touchscreen, but said it would be cautious in bringing touch technology to its existing business laptop lines.
Nokia is upping the ante against rivals such as Apple and Google with its preview of the upcoming iteration of Symbian OS (V3) for touchscreen devices. The upgraded mobile operating system is expected sometime next year, together with a bunch of new ...
Motorola’s venture capital arm invested an undisclosed amount in a company that it believes represents the future of touch-based user interfaces.
Touchscreen mobile phone adoption in the US has shown a significant 159 percent growth rate during the past year to 23.8 million users in August 2009.
Hewlett-Packard sees businesses in the future adopting touchscreens, but the technology needs further development to be an alternative to keyboards and mice in corporate environments, a company executive said.
Touch screens have changed the way people use mobile phones dramatically. But gesture controls, augmented reality and larger screen sizes are about to change habits even more, according to mobile interface expert Christian Lindholm.
Samsung Australia unveiled five new touch-screen mobile phones yesterday at a media event in Sydney.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT