Updated: Optus, Virgin and Vodafone have announced pricing for Samsung's Note range of smartphones, with Vodafone thus far the only carrier stocking the innovative Note Edge.
Samsung has taken a preemptive jab at rival Apple by releasing a metal smartphone, the Galaxy Alpha, overnight in London.
Kogan has dropped the price of the 4G Samsung Galaxy S5 yet again, despite the smartphone not going on sale globally. Ordering today will see you pay even less as the rampant discounter dropped the price of the 4G Galaxy S5 to $769, which undercuts t...
Two of the hottest smartphones this year have been priced by etailer Kogan, the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the HTC One (M8). The Galaxy is drastically cheaper than Samsung's recommended retail price. What's the catch, Kogan?
Australia will be one of the first markets in the world to get the Galaxy S5 when it launches on April 11. The local roll out of Samsung’s latest Galaxy will take place a whole 10 days after HTC’s One M8 is released.
Samsung has revealed its Galaxy S5 will be resistant to water and dust, will feature a finger scanner and will have a 16MP camera, at Samsung's Unpacked event in Barcelona.
It's been rumoured for quite some time, but Samsung has become the first manufacturer to officially launch a smartphone with a curved display.
Samsung has today announced the impending launch of its Galaxy Tab 3 range of Android tablets in 10.1in, 8in and 7in models, claiming the array of size options will not confuse consumers but instead offer them choice.
Samsung is planning to release a 10in Android tablet with similar specifications to the company's Nexus 10, according to Greek website TechBlog. According to the site, the new tablet is codenamed "Roma".
Samsung has today announced that its hotly anticipated Galaxy S4 Android phone will be officially launched in Australia on Tuesday, April 23.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Sony confirms development of e-paper smartwatch
- My gripe with Apple’s iPhones
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
- Early version of new POS malware family spotted
- Syrian Electronic Army posts hacking message on several news sites
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA