Samsung finds form in the soft lines of its Edge smartphone
Can it turn Samsung's smartphone business around?
The flagship the Galaxy S5 should have been.
Is it worth the $1000+ price?
The best and worst smartphone you can buy
A fantastic display, slim build and fast software make the Galaxy Note 3 a winner
The Galaxy S4 Active is more appealing than the regular Galaxy S4 in many ways
Samsung's latest Galaxy Note tablet gets a high resolution screen and a new design
The Galaxy Mega 6.3 offers excellent battery life and 4G connectivity, but performance is a mixed bag
The Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 is an update to the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 but there's not much that's new
An 8in Android tablet that includes the S Pen stylus, let down by an expensive price tag
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is an excellent and overall outstanding smartphone with a few annoyances
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 review: Is the Galaxy Tab 10.1 the new king of Android tablets?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Uber throws in the towel in battle with French taxi drivers
- Android phone vendors should improve update policies, consumer organization says
- Five smartphones to look forward to
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 3
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.