In the international race to create a hoverboard, Toyota Motor thinks it's got one that Marty McFly would love.
There are hundreds of shiny products vying for attention at this week's Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, but the biggest news of the show so far probably isn't what you think.
Toyota will use January's CES to unveil its fuel-cell concept car for the first time in North America.
Move over, big-screen TVs, cell phones and tablets, because cars might steal the show at next week's International CES.
Toyota has developed a safety system that can automatically stop a car in the moments before a collision with a pedestrian.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCService DeskWA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW