Kirobo Mini is small and light enough to be carried around but is probably most at home in the car. There’s a snug holder to keep it safe in a cup holder, and yes, even Kirobo wears a seat belt.
,Intel's second quarter unlikely to shine, Hacking Team CEO says customers shouldn't worry, Google "forget" requests are mostly covering plain folks, and more tech news
Beat out of a windfall?
Audi’s answer to finite fossil fuels is a hybrid petrol-electric engine capable of stellar milege. Australians will have the opportunity to own the innovative technology in March with the launch of the Audi A3 e-tron.
One federal regulator sees a potentially bright future in driverless cars like those made by Google -- if their technology actually succeeds in making roads safer.
Toyota is recalling nearly 1.9 million Prius hybrid vehicles around the world in order to fix a software glitch that could damage transistors and cause a loss of power.
Cool, intelligent car? Check. Controller wristwatch? Check. Now all you need is the leather jacket and 1980s perm to be Michael Knight.
Toyota chose the International CES this week to exhibit a test version of its zero-emission Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) concept car, which was unveiled at the Tokyo Motor Show last fall.
Toyota added a new concept electric vehicle to its Hamo car sharing project, which lets users rent electric cars by the minute.
Last month's awarding of the 2020 Olympic Games to Tokyo could be great news for technology.
SharePoint 2013 arrives with a new user interface and new collaboration, search, storage and task management features. But gaps remain in areas like social and mobile, and upgrading and governing SharePoint is still rife with challenges.
Toyota demonstrated its latest active safety vehicle at the International CES Monday, bringing it a step closer to an autonomous car that could make roads safer.
Toyota Motor will partner Salesforce.com to offer owners of its electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles a private social network, Toyota Friend, for sharing maintenance tips, the companies announced Monday.
The absence of Internet and telephone service at Osama bin Laden's $1 million hiding place helped tip off intelligence experts that the Al Qaeda leader was indeed there.
Microsoft and Toyota plan to use Windows Azure, the software giant's cloud offering, to build a telematics service that will initially serve people who have the car maker's electric and plug-in hybrid cars.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Surface Book i7 vs. MacBook Pro: Fight!
- Microsoft's new Zo chatbot dodges politics, doesn't always make sense
- Privacy groups urge investigation of 'internet of toys'
- Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and YouTube will share terror content info
- AT&T means business with a 5G trial at Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness Analyst ( Finance/Banking)QLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperQLD
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedQLD
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- CCDesktop Deployment EngineerWA
- FTTraffic / Production ManagerNSW
- CCCapacity and Performance AnalystVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerVIC
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- CCLearning & Development SpecialistNSW
- CCMainframe Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- TPWordpress DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- FTSAP Team Lead - Configuration ManagementACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- CCRecruitment ConsultantVIC
- CCSEM / PPC / Paid Search Specialist - 6 Month Contract RoleNSW