Toyota added a new concept electric vehicle to its Hamo car sharing project, which lets users rent electric cars by the minute.
Last month's awarding of the 2020 Olympic Games to Tokyo could be great news for technology.
SharePoint 2013 arrives with a new user interface and new collaboration, search, storage and task management features. But gaps remain in areas like social and mobile, and upgrading and governing SharePoint is still rife with challenges.
Toyota demonstrated its latest active safety vehicle at the International CES Monday, bringing it a step closer to an autonomous car that could make roads safer.
Toyota Motor will partner Salesforce.com to offer owners of its electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles a private social network, Toyota Friend, for sharing maintenance tips, the companies announced Monday.
The absence of Internet and telephone service at Osama bin Laden's $1 million hiding place helped tip off intelligence experts that the Al Qaeda leader was indeed there.
Microsoft and Toyota plan to use Windows Azure, the software giant's cloud offering, to build a telematics service that will initially serve people who have the car maker's electric and plug-in hybrid cars.
It seems that the lessons about the recalled Toyotas have yet to sink in with senior management. Nearly one in ten businesses finds software testing to be unnecessary, while more than half agree that it's a necessity, but grumble about the cost.
Toyota has again ruled out the possibility that electronic problems are to blame for instances of sudden acceleration in some of its cars, it said ahead of a congressional hearing in Washington, D.C., Tuesday on the issue.
Today it's the stuff of video games but Toyota is experimenting with joystick control for a new breed of compact cars and transporters. The world's biggest car maker built the technology into a couple of concept vehicles that were on display Wednesda...
Nearly one year after being hacked by computer extortionists, pharmacy benefits management company Express Scripts now says hundreds of thousands of members may have had their information breached because of the incident.
Toyota Motor Corp. today announced that its researchers have developed technology that will allow human brainwaves to steer an electric wheelchair.
Latest News Articles
- Imation 2-in-1 Micro USB Flash drive for Android
- IN PICTURES: Game Masters exhibition explores history's most influential
- Twitter expands keyword targeting so Nestlé knows you 'luv' coffee
- President Lincoln makes cameo in Apple Samsung court battle
- Show us a better way than collecting metadata, NSA director says to critics
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »