,Intel's second quarter unlikely to shine, Hacking Team CEO says customers shouldn't worry, Google "forget" requests are mostly covering plain folks, and more tech news
Beat out of a windfall?
Audi’s answer to finite fossil fuels is a hybrid petrol-electric engine capable of stellar milege. Australians will have the opportunity to own the innovative technology in March with the launch of the Audi A3 e-tron.
One federal regulator sees a potentially bright future in driverless cars like those made by Google -- if their technology actually succeeds in making roads safer.
Toyota is recalling nearly 1.9 million Prius hybrid vehicles around the world in order to fix a software glitch that could damage transistors and cause a loss of power.
Cool, intelligent car? Check. Controller wristwatch? Check. Now all you need is the leather jacket and 1980s perm to be Michael Knight.
Toyota chose the International CES this week to exhibit a test version of its zero-emission Fuel Cell Vehicle (FCV) concept car, which was unveiled at the Tokyo Motor Show last fall.
Toyota added a new concept electric vehicle to its Hamo car sharing project, which lets users rent electric cars by the minute.
Last month's awarding of the 2020 Olympic Games to Tokyo could be great news for technology.
SharePoint 2013 arrives with a new user interface and new collaboration, search, storage and task management features. But gaps remain in areas like social and mobile, and upgrading and governing SharePoint is still rife with challenges.
Toyota demonstrated its latest active safety vehicle at the International CES Monday, bringing it a step closer to an autonomous car that could make roads safer.
Toyota Motor will partner Salesforce.com to offer owners of its electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles a private social network, Toyota Friend, for sharing maintenance tips, the companies announced Monday.
The absence of Internet and telephone service at Osama bin Laden's $1 million hiding place helped tip off intelligence experts that the Al Qaeda leader was indeed there.
Microsoft and Toyota plan to use Windows Azure, the software giant's cloud offering, to build a telematics service that will initially serve people who have the car maker's electric and plug-in hybrid cars.
It seems that the lessons about the recalled Toyotas have yet to sink in with senior management. Nearly one in ten businesses finds software testing to be unnecessary, while more than half agree that it's a necessity, but grumble about the cost.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Android Trojan SpyNote leaks on underground forums
- ISP groups appeal net neutrality court defeat
- IBM's Cloud CTO: 'We're in this game to win'
- Sony does well in games but smartphone business shrinks
- How to stop hackers from reaching your deleted files
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Tester - Automation / Telecommunications (Urgent)NSW
- FTJDE DeveloperVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCTrainer - Windows 10 / Office 2016ACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT