A well-priced choice for a household full of wireless devices
This dual-band ADSL2+ modem-router is reliable and inexpensive
TP-Link's sub-$100 wireless router has a good range of features and proved to be quick and reliable during our test period
An all-in-one ADSL2+ modem and wireless router that represents great value for money
Networking device manufacturers ZyXEL Communications and Netgear have confirmed that some of their routers are affected by a recently disclosed vulnerability in a USB device-sharing service called NetUSB.
Millions of routers and other embedded devices are affected by a serious vulnerability that could allow hackers to compromise them.
A group of attackers managed to compromise 300,000 home and small-office wireless routers, altering their settings to use rogue DNS servers, according to Internet security research organization Team Cymru.
Security researchers from Croatia-based security firm DefenseCode claim to have found a critical remote code execution vulnerability in the UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) implementation developed by Broadcom and used by many routers with Broadcom chi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Here are the key security features coming to Windows 10 next week
- Nvidia's latest Quadro GPU delivers a blistering 12 teraflops of performance
- Why 'qudits' (not qubits) may be the key to quantum computing
- Devices with Qualcomm modems safe from critical ASN.1 telecom flaw
- Mobile OS once considered dead comes back to life in Indian smartphone
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCChange Portfolio ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Business Process Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCHigh Severity Incident ManagerVIC
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - InsuranceVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCServiceNow Technical LeadNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC