A well-priced choice for a household full of wireless devices
This dual-band ADSL2+ modem-router is reliable and inexpensive
TP-Link's sub-$100 wireless router has a good range of features and proved to be quick and reliable during our test period
An all-in-one ADSL2+ modem and wireless router that represents great value for money
TP-Link's new light bulbs don't require a smart home bridge to control them, letting you get up and running with just one bulb to start.
Networking device manufacturers ZyXEL Communications and Netgear have confirmed that some of their routers are affected by a recently disclosed vulnerability in a USB device-sharing service called NetUSB.
Millions of routers and other embedded devices are affected by a serious vulnerability that could allow hackers to compromise them.
A group of attackers managed to compromise 300,000 home and small-office wireless routers, altering their settings to use rogue DNS servers, according to Internet security research organization Team Cymru.
Security researchers from Croatia-based security firm DefenseCode claim to have found a critical remote code execution vulnerability in the UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) implementation developed by Broadcom and used by many routers with Broadcom chi...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
- Companion mobile app exposed Hyundai cars to potential hijacking
- FCC chairman plans to 'reverse the mistake' of net neutrality
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- CCPlatform Engineer - DevOpsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - PegaNSW
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTMarket Data Analyst, Investment BankingNSW
- CCPersonal AssistantNSW
- FTSenior Functional Analyst - FinanceQLD
- TPSoftware Licensing SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Linux AdministratorNSW
- TPSAP Supply Lead - MM/LogisticsQLD
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- FTProject Manager (Office 365 / Mobility)QLD
- CCSenior Java Web DeveloperNSW
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Sales Operations AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- FTFinance AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Consutlant - Entry Level - HPSMWA
- FTTIBCO Support Analyst - PERM DESKVIC
- FTApplication Services AdministratorNSW
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC