The International CES might never have seen so many connected devices in its history. Never mind phones and tablets, everything from cooking pots to cars and fitness bands now connect to the Internet and broadcast information.
Reforms to the U.S. immigration system that would allow high-tech companies to hire more skilled employees from overseas are possible this year, the U.S. Secretary of Commerce said on Wednesday.
The head of the White House’s intelligence committee warned the European Parliament on Tuesday that inviting whistleblower Edward Snowden to address them could torpedo a transatlantic trade agreement worth more than €2 billion a year.
Negotiators on a secret trade treaty, which includes controversial intellectual property proposals, could not meet their year-end deadline for an agreement this week at Singapore.
While China's demand for electronics continues to soar, the tech services market may be shrinking for U.S. enterprise vendors. Security concerns over U.S. secret surveillance are giving the Chinese government and local companies more reason to trust ...
A secretive international trade treaty up for discussion next week could have far-reaching effects on Internet services, copyright law and civil liberties, a draft of the treaty obtained by Wikileaks suggests.
Aiming to produce more electronics with the "Made in USA" label, Foxconn Technology Group said Saturday it was considering setting up a factory in Arizona to possibly build TVs, display panels and product casings.
European Union leaders will meet to discuss the digital economy for the first time on Thursday.
U.S. President Barack Obama's administration has upheld an import ban on some older-model Samsung Electronics smartphones and tablets after the U.S. International Trade Commission determined they infringed Apple patents.
Samsung Electronics faces the possibility of U.S. import bans on some of its smartphones in two separate cases brought by Apple, with major steps happening Friday.
The Obama administration has vetoed a decision by the U.S. International Trade Commission to ban the import of certain Apple products to the U.S. on the grounds they infringed a Samsung Electronics technology patent.
Chinese government officials agreed to crack down on software and other piracy and to take steps to ensure that state-owned organizations use legal software.
It may have taken almost two decades, but Tun Thura Thet's investment in one of Asia's poorest countries is finally paying off.
Apple infringed a Samsung Electronics patent, the U.S. International Trade Commission said in a final judgment released Tuesday that bans import into the U.S. of certain AT&T iPhone and iPad models.
The U.S. government has lifted sanctions on the export of a variety of consumer communications devices, software and services including mobile phones to Iran ahead of elections in that country.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NYT says Moscow bureau was targeted by cyberattack
- Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender RE7000 review
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Unix/Linux/Web) 160819/AP/173Asia
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Datacentre Maintenance) 160817/SA/993Asia
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia