Three years after being sued by Cisco Systems for giving its iPhone the same name as a Cisco product, Apple has taken another page from the Cisco playbook, renaming its iPhone operating system, iOS.
For the second time in five years, CA has changed its name.
Just in time for the long-awaited iPad to go on sale, Apple has acquired the trademark on the iPad name from Fujitsu.
Trademark protection, costs and cybersecurity threats are some of the issues likely to derail the introduction of new Internet generic top-level domains, being discussed at a meeting of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers Board th...
Google appeared to have won a partial victory in its long-running legal battle with trademark owners Tuesday, when a senior judge at the European Court of Justice said the company hasn't infringed anyone's trademark rights by allowing advertisers to ...
Google has been sued for trademark infringement by an Indian portal company, Consim Info, which claims that the search company uses its trademarks to drive business to its competitors.
A trademark lawsuit against Google that a lower court had dismissed in 2006 has been given new life.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTHealth Software Support Consultant - Permanent - North RydeNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerQLD
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerWA
- CCWeb AnalystNSW
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager - Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT
- CCWeb DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Java Developer | WebNSW
- TPProcess Business AnalystVIC
- FTPMO Lead/ ManagerVIC
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- FTService Lifecycle Management Contract AdministratorVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterSA
- FTPaid Search SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- CCSupport OfficerSA
- FTLevel 2/3 ConsultantNSW