An all-in-one security suite that puts a focus on parental features and safe social networking
Trend Micro HouseCall is a free utility that scans for and removes viruses, Trojans, and other malware.
Four third-party app stores for Android have apps with a malicious component that seeks root access to the device, according to Trend Micro.
Malwarebytes said it may take three to four weeks to fix flaws in its consumer product found by Google security researcher Tavis Ormandy.
There hasn't been a lack of strange things turning up in the Ashley Madison data leak. One of the latest discoveries comes from Trend Micro, which found bogus Ashley Madison profiles that used email addresses the company created solely for collecting...
A closely watched band of suspected Russian hackers have spied on domestic targets, including two members of the outspoken punk rock band Pussy Riot.
A malicious application or Web page could be used to crash Android devices, in some cases persistently, due to a vulnerability in a multimedia processing component.
One can only hope that security software provider Trend Micro saw a nice sales boost after the proclamation of its chairman earlier this week that Android phones are more vulnerable to hacking than iPhones are. If it didn't, those blatantly self-serv...
It's become an all-too-common scam: A legitimate Web site pops up a window that looks just like a real security warning. It says there's something wrong with the computer, and click here to fix it. A few clicks later, the victim is paying out US$40 f...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How universities can digitise ancient student experiences
- Make a Wi-Fi gadget with a $9.99 Orange Pi development board
- Analysts laud and lance new Microsoft browser armor
- Should I drill a hole into my iPhone 7 to give it a headphone jack?
- Mediatek's developer board features a 10-core chip and Android 6.0
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW