Android users have been warned to read reviews on Google’s Play Store to avoid downloading malicious porn clicker-type apps to their smartphone.
A new kind of Android malware can steal online banking credentials and hold a device's files hostage for ransom, delivering a particularly nasty one-two punch.
Cyber criminals are stealing user's login credentials for popular online streaming service, Netflix, in an attempt to steal banking information, according to recent research by Symantec.
Mobile banking has a new enemy, Asacub, a new form of mobile malware targeting Android users.
I've got good news and bad news for those of the misguided perception that Linux is somehow impervious to attack or compromise.
A reader asked the Answer Line forum how she can remove a Trojan from an infected .dll file called infamiqayoq.dll. Her security software quarantined the file, but now she gets an error message every time she boots.
Former Apple Macintosh evangelist Guy Kawasaki posts Twitter messages about a lot of different things, but the message he put up on Tuesday afternoon was really out of character.
Whitepapers about trojan
Phishing 2.0 - Why phishing is back as the No. 1 web threat, and how web security can protect your company
In this white paper we will: • Summarize the decline of Phishing 1.0. • Discuss how phishing has turned toward business and become more costly. • Outline the structure of new Phishing 2.0 attacks. • Delineate how the new campaigns evade standard antiphishing countermeasures. • Describe how web security services with real-time antiphishing capabilities can protect against Phishing 2.0 attacks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCMessaging Services Systems AdministratorACT
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/MySQL/PHP) 160819/SA/173Asia
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows7/8/10) 160901/AP/781Asia
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCOpen_2pm_29/8_Teradata Database AdministratorACT