It turns out that TRUSTe, the provider of privacy certifications for online businesses, may not be so trustworthy after all. The company failed to conduct annual recertification checks for hundreds of companies holding its privacy seal, despite promi...
The US-based Digital Advertising Alliance, a coalition of online advertising networks and companies, will soon release guidelines for the use of targeted advertising on mobile devices, although it's been difficult to come up with standards in the div...
Mobile app developers face a huge challenge in keeping up with the fast-changing landscape of data privacy law. They got some tips Wednesday at a conference devoted to the topic in San Francisco.
A majority of European Internet users expect companies to ask for permission to track their activities online using cookies, privacy management company Truste said Thursday. But despite the 2009 introduction of the European Union's so-called cookie d...
A U.S. senator wants Apple and Google to require some applications in their mobile app stores to have privacy policies as a way to protect users against location tracking.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- U.S. and U.K. spy agencies have been intercepting in-flight phone calls for years
- Samsung still struggling with the recovery of Note7 phones from users
- Intel, Microsoft renew 'Wintel' partnership with Project Evo and VR specs for PCs
- New Windows 10 Insider Build allows you to shut down your PC with your voice
- Microsoft wants to enable cellular PCs, but will carriers bite?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneSA
- CCProgram PMO Analyst, GovernanceNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- TPSharePoint Designer / DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Web Content AuthorACT
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- TPHRIS Project Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTSEM / PPC SpecialistNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderNSW
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedOther
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- FTInfrastructure Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Front End Wed DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- CCSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantVIC
- FTUX Design LeadNSW
- CCIAM Technical Specialist/ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW