It turns out that TRUSTe, the provider of privacy certifications for online businesses, may not be so trustworthy after all. The company failed to conduct annual recertification checks for hundreds of companies holding its privacy seal, despite promi...
The US-based Digital Advertising Alliance, a coalition of online advertising networks and companies, will soon release guidelines for the use of targeted advertising on mobile devices, although it's been difficult to come up with standards in the div...
Mobile app developers face a huge challenge in keeping up with the fast-changing landscape of data privacy law. They got some tips Wednesday at a conference devoted to the topic in San Francisco.
A majority of European Internet users expect companies to ask for permission to track their activities online using cookies, privacy management company Truste said Thursday. But despite the 2009 introduction of the European Union's so-called cookie d...
A U.S. senator wants Apple and Google to require some applications in their mobile app stores to have privacy policies as a way to protect users against location tracking.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- MIT is dragging hard-wired network chips into the agile era
- Inside AMD's development of the Zen CPU
- Ashley Madison misled users with a fake security award
- Epic Games forum hack underscores the need to install security patches
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCSalesforce Developer / UrgentNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC