While Facebook and Twitter users have been posting memes, praising and griping about the candidates, and arguing with friends and family about the issues for months, Monday night they took to social media in droves to comment on the first presidentia...
Adding GIFs, photos, videos and other media is a way to expand the character limit without actually doing so.
Twitter's first NFL Thursday Night Football stream was a fantastic experience.
Twitter's new Apple TV, Fire TV, and Xbox One apps focus on live video—including free NFL games—in a bid to lure new users to the social network.
Twitter will reportedly loosen the reins on its 140-character limit on tweets as soon as next week.
This new tool is the company's latest attempt to curb online harassment targeting its high-profile users.
The new update, which first rolled out to Android users in July, makes it easier to Tweet in the dark.
Twitter has a solution for stopping trolls: A new timeline quality filter that discards nasty tweets in your notifications
Twitter's vision for its NFL games apparently includes making it easier to watch the games on your television.
Social media's brightest stars have aligned for the Rio 2016 Olympics. Here's how to follow all the teams, games and athletes, and find behind-the-scenes action and exclusive footage on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
Twitter opens up the verification process for everyone.
Stickers are a fun way to spruce up your photos, but they have a surprisingly practical application, too.
The social network is betting on 140-second videos and new tools for influencers to juice more usage.
Twitter has made no secret of its interest in machine learning in recent years, and on Monday the company put its money where its mouth is once again by purchasing London startup Magic Pony Technology, which has focused on visual processing.
Next time you're about to fire off a tweet, you can instead decide to go live with just a couple of taps.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Malware from Friday's DDoS attack continues to harass in short bursts
- To solve IoT security, look at the big picture, ARM says
- FCC tells ISPs to get customer permission before sharing sensitive info
- No need to shoot down drones! Many of them can now be hijacked
- Qualcomm agrees to buy NXP for over $37 billion
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBAQLD
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTHead of Information and Digital Technology at Taronga ZooNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - IT Solutions - GovernmentNSW
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- FTNetwork & Gateway EngineerACT
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- TPJava Software DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- TPSenior IT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Middleware SpecialistNSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- TPJunior Project ManagerSA
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementACT
- CCSharePoint / Office365 DeveloperQLD