Twitter's giving you more room to work in 140 characters, and tweaking replies so they're easier to use.
That company may no longer count links and images toward your tweet limit.
A floating action button and finger-friendly tabs finally makes Twitter look like it was designed for Android.
The new Twitter account posts stories from publishing partners that are deep-linked to the News app on iOS.
Twitter amps up its Direct Messaging appeal by making it easier to send a Tweet in a private convo.
Microsoft's new research chatbot, accessible via Twitter and other services, offers an... enlightening take on Millennials.
Australians are the first in the Asia-Pacific region to experience Moments, Twitter’s new feature that collects trending Tweets specific to the categories of news, sports, entertainment and fun.
Social media company, Twitter, has added two new tools to its platform in the hopes of enabling businesses to provide better customer service.
Twitter has created a new timeline feature that aims to enables users to catch up on the supposed best Tweets from the accounts they follow.
Twitter Australia has revealed its new Aussie headquarters in Sydney’s city centre, officially opened by Premier of New South Wales, Mike Baird.
Twitter has announced developments that can make Tweets more accessible around the globe.
Companies are wary about what employees are doing on their smartphones. Be it data loss or time-wasting, a growing number of employers are actively stopping staff from using certain apps on company-controlled devices.
Omid Kordestani, who until recently was Google’s chief business officer, is now executive chairman of Twitter.
Twitter will work better with a "nimbler" engineering team, Dorsey tells staff
A 17-year-old Virginia resident has been sentenced to more than 11 years in prison, after he used Twitter to provide financial and recruiting support to the extremist Islamic group known as ISIS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Tencent adding five data centers to target cloud users outside China
- Russian hackers use OAuth, fake Google apps to phish users
- Palantir to pay US$1.7 million to settle racial hiring bias claim
- Old Windows Server machines can still fend off hacks. Here's how
- Huawei, Google supercharge Android with new Raspberry Pi-like board
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Software Developer (C#.Net and VB.Net)SA
- CCService Delivery Analyst -Port MacquarieNSW
- CCIT SAS Visual Analytics DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- CCTest Analyst - Oracle CC&BVIC
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- FTICT Sales Account ManagerQLD
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- CCTraining Content and Delivery SpecialistNSW
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- FTIntegration DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical SpecialistACT
- FTSystem AnalystsACT
- CCSecurity Architect Port MacquarieNSW
- CCDelivery Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Change ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Infrastructure - NV1 ClearanceACT
- TPSenior Project Officer HSQQLD
- TPSOE EngineerACT
- CCSAP FIORI Technical SpecialistQLD
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Agile and Business ProcessNSW
- FTUser Support AnalystNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD