They spread lies. They push products you don't care about. They make unpopular people look popular. Sometimes, they take over your machine with malware.
Twitter, LinkedIn and eBay quarterly earnings show what Internet companies are up against.
Twitter on Tuesday turned in some healthy sales figures for the first quarter, though its net loss grew substantially compared to last year.
Smokers looking to kick the habit may try any number of approaches: patches, gums, e-cigarettes, and now tweeting.
Facebook, looking to provide more valuable news information, is providing a new tool to that will post real-time content related to the day's news.
A social network for sharing image collections has turned off sharing on Twitter after a large spam run referenced the service.
Mobile users of Google's search and YouTube service will soon see more targeted ads that take them straight to the installation pages for advertisers' mobile apps.
Twitter's new mobile advertising suite lets companies pitch their mobile apps in promoted tweets or place ads inside other apps.
Aiming to play a bigger role in analyzing tweets and sharing the resulting insights with advertisers and other businesses, Twitter has acquired Gnip, its partner for the past few years.
Twitter was not affected by the Heartbleed Internet vulnerability that rocked the Web security world this week, making one less password consumers need to change to protect themselves, but users still need to be careful how they respond to the threat...
Real-time chatter about television abounds on Twitter, offering a potentially lucrative opportunity for advertising. The social network is looking to make the most of it, announcing a series of deals Monday to better monetize tweets about TV shows ar...
Sigh…I miss TweetDeck. Nevertheless, these apps are still very good indeed.
Twitter users on mobile devices can now tag people in photos and upload multiple images to form a collage.
A Turkish court has sided with Twitter, whose microblogging service has been blocked in the country for almost one week following a government order.
French consumer protection group UFC-Que Choisir has issued Facebook, Twitter and Google with a summons to appear before the Paris High Court, which it has asked to strike out what it says are unfair or illegal clauses in the companies' user agreemen...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google's search app gets friendlier to bilingual Android users
- OPPO-rtunistic: China smartphone heavyweight set for Australian launch
- Intel highlights more of its wireless computing plans
- Microsoft jumps into NoSQL market with new Azure data store
- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ