As if chocolate wasn't addictive enough, a majority of women who use social media sites like Facebook and Twitter say they re addicted to them, according to a survey.
Google is paying for research to shut down spammers on . . . Twitter and Facebook?
Communications Minister Stephen Conroy's department -- Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy (DBCDE) -- has set up a trial Twitter account, joining what it described as the "tweeps".
Indian film stars are making a beeline for Twitter, updating fans on what they are doing, exchanging pleasantries, promoting their movies, and at times even settling scores with one another.
Twitter has introduced another advertising service, hoping to generate revenue this time by promoting special offers, events and one-time deals from marketers.
The nation's biggest telco Telstra has taken a slice out of the cost of its flagship Android-based smartphone, the HTC Desire, just hours before rival Vodafone is slated to start selling Google's Nexus One handset, which has similar specifications an...
Jobvite, a maker of recruiting software, released the results of its third-annual social recruiting survey this morning, and the findings underscore the many reasons job seekers need to incorporate online social networking into their job searches.
As promised, AT&T today started selling the iPhone 4 to walk-in customers, but many stores quickly ran dry.
The astronauts of Space Shuttle mission STS-131 are delighted by the response to their extra-terrestrial Twitter messages, they said Monday.
Microsoft became decidedly more social with SharePoint 2010, adding social networking tools like improved wiki and blog integration, tagging and microblogging into its SharePoint MySites feature.
Location-based services on a mobile phone are terrifically helpful when you need to find a nearby business or directions to the freeway.
Social-networking giant Twitter has agreed to settle a complaint from the U.S. Federal Trade Commission alleging that the company deceived users and put their privacy at risk by failing to take appropriate security safeguards.
Twitter lit up during this morning's Labor leadership stoush between Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard, with the usual mix of the wise, the witty and the flat-out weird. Here are some of the more amusing (and odder) #spill tweets that we spotted.
Twitter users exercise wit over leadership #spill
As chief executive of Red Hat, Jim Whitehurst spends much of his time traveling the world and talking to CIOs, and he constantly hears one thing: that they are "under siege" by user expectations.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Kogan drops Agora 4G price, launches 4G+
- Sony to offer refunds over misleading PS Vita ads
- Grab a $49 Android tablet with your grocery shopping
- Wearable technology is more than displaying information: Jawbone
- Home Depot spent $43 million on data breach in just one quarter
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- FTMarketing Solutions ManagerNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCStrategic Partner ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTChief Information Officer - CSIROACT