IBM sales slide again...Mobilegeddon is here...SAP gains on weak euro...and more tech news.
Live video is messy. It's raw, unedited, and with new mobile apps, it's now capable of capturing many more people who aren't aware they're being recorded. And in some cases, that can add up to legal problems,
As part of Twitter's larger push to give more people a reason to use its service, it is changing its direct messaging function to let users receive missives from people they don't follow.
Increasingly, computers are deciding what news stories we read, and may even end up teaching our children to speak. But whether we should allow them to is becoming the subject of a heated debate related to the use of algorithms.
Europe has a hard case to make against Google... Apple buys Israeli imaging company... Twitter revamps homepage with content... and more tech news
Twitter, in an effort to attract new users, is turning its home page into a portal for news and content around dozens of topics.
A Turkish court blocked access to numerous sites including Twitter and YouTube on Monday, over their hosting of images of an Istanbul prosecutor held at gunpoint by militants last week.
Obama authorizes sanctions for hackers... Facebook Riffs on video apps... Uber takes its fight to Brussels... and more tech news
There's nothing like a brand-new medium to put marketing departments into overdrive, and it would be hard to find a better example than the recent, rapid-fire arrival of live-stream video apps Meerkat and Periscope.
Up Periscope: Twitter answers Meerkat... UN appoints privacy watchdog... Microsoft buys LiveLoop... and more tech news.
Google wants to let you pay bills inside Gmail... Microsoft packages Azure for web, mobile... Dutch utility to try heating with servers... and more tech news.
Twitter has started to let videos play automatically in some people's feeds, in a test that could allow it to make more money from video advertising.
Facebook jumps into P2P payments...GOP tackles FCC chairman over net neutrality...Microsoft says Hello to biometrics... and more tech news.
Twitter has added a tool to help users report abusive content to law enforcement, which could aid in removing the most threatening posts as Twitter ramps up its efforts to combat harassment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IRS kills electronic filing PIN feature due to repeated attacks
- Your slice of the Windows 10 birthday cake
- Review: Arcam MusicBoost for iPhone 6 and 6S
- How to reinstall Windows like a pro
- Intel mulls selling its security business
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- FTService Delivery Coordinator - ApplicationsNSW
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC