The latest beta of Chrome 6 is out, and its menus have been optimized for touch--complete with buttons for copying, pasting, as well as zooming in on a page. Could this be a taste of what the rumored Chrome OS tablet will be like? Maybe.
About 40 different Windows applications contain a critical flaw that can be used by attackers to hijack PCs and infect them with malware, a security researcher said Wednesday.
The U.S. government has welcomed North Korea's jump onto Twitter and challenged the country to let its citizens see the recently created account.
North Korea has established its first official presence on Twitter, the micro-blogging site that's being embraced by governments and an increasing number of world leaders.
Last week at an event in New York, Research In Motion introduced its latest smartphone, the BlackBerry Torch, along with the most recent update of the operating system, BlackBerry 6.
Twitter has launched its Tweet Button, whose goal is to simplify the sharing of Web links on Twitter both for Web publishers and for end users.
Remember when MTV debuted in 1981 with VJs, the on-air music equivalent of record-spinning deejays?
Originally, .co was just the Internet country code for Colombia. But now it's becoming a popular top-level domain for major global brands such as BMW, Canon, Honda, Nike, Nokia, Pfizer, Sony and Visa.
The Google security engineer who stirred up a hornets' nest two months ago after publicizing a critical Windows vulnerability said Friday that Microsoft will credit his work on four of the 34 bugs slated for patching on Tuesday.
Security software vendor BitDefender has released a study claiming that 250,000 e-mail addresses, user names and passwords are currently circulating online via blogs, wikis, torrents and forums.
Sorry, e-mail. You've just taken a back seat to both social networks and and online games.
Twitter, the social networking site that allows users to say something in 140 characters or less, passed another milestone on Saturday with the sending of tweet number 20 billion.
Twitter is having trouble again with a digital certificate that secures communications to its Web site, which has been causing trouble for third-party applications that integrate with it, but the problem may have been fixed.
MySpace has only half as many visitors as it had last year, says ComScore.
Hundreds of people in the information security, military and intelligence fields recently found themselves with egg on their faces after sharing personal information with a fictitious Navy cyberthreat analyst named "Robin Sage," whose profile on prom...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IoT security is getting its own crash tests
- Telstra wins National Cancer Screening Register contract
- Salesforce picks AWS as preferred public cloud provider
- NBN Co's poor document security enabled document leaks that could have been avoided
- This autonomous boat is trying to cross an ocean using only solar power
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCApplication DevelopersQLD
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT