Twitter users had a big shock on Monday when they checked into the micro-blogging service. Their follower and following numbers were at 0, meaning they were suddenly very unpopular or something was seriously wrong with the site.
Mobile social-networking company GyPSii has released an upgraded version of its Tweetsii application for the iPhone, and also added a version for Android, it said on Wednesday.
Swedish music-streaming service <a href="http://www.spotify.com">Spotify</a> has added a number of social networking features designed to encourage web users to share music.
While Twitter tends to get lumped in with other social-networking sites, a group of Korean researchers has analyzed how people use the service and found that it more closely resembles a traditional news media outlet.
Twitter has acquired Cloudhopper, a provider of mobile phone text messaging infrastructure. Twitter hopes to use the company's expertise to improve the scalability and reach of its SMS (Short Message Service) service, according to a Twitter blog post...
Facebook may not be the bane of workplace productivity that some employers believe, according to a report released by MailGuard on workplace Web behaviour in Australia.
Billions of Twitter posts will no longer fade into obscurity now that Google is indexing them all in a massive, searchable database.
Twitter is promising new tools for developers to help them make better use of the 55 million tweets being pumped out every day by people who use its service.
Who would've thought that 140-character musings could be so culturally significant? First Google announces that it will index billions of Twitter posts into a searchable database, and now the venerable Library of Congress say it plans to preserve the...
Twitter co-founders Biz Stone and Evan Williams shared some long-awaited usage figures for the service and sought to assure developers that Twitter is becoming a stable platform for building applications, as they kicked off the first-ever developer c...
Twitter executives will likely face a tough audience at the company's first conference for third-party developers, many of whom are concerned that the company is building applications and tools that could compete with -- and squash -- their own.
Twitter on Tuesday introduced a new service called Promoted Tweets, which will let companies send ads in the form of ordinary messages, according to a blog posted by co-founder Biz Stone.
Twitter is finally taking off the training wheels and moving into the world where real businesses tread with the launch today of its first advertising model.
Twitter and Research In Motion have released an official application for BlackBerry users to interact with the popular microblogging and social networking site.
More people outside of the U.S. have registered for Twitter accounts than people in the U.S., the company said on Thursday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- An IoT botnet is partly behind Friday's massive DDOS attack
- Bankers plan to give Corda blockchain code to Hyperledger project
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- Intel asserts its trademark rights against John McAfee
- Big data: The obstacles we’re seeing and how to overcome them
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTCRM Developer - MS Dynamics CRMNSW
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Release & Deployment ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- FTSenior Application SupportSA
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- CCTesting Capability LeadNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst- (MQC, QTP, BPMN, Visio or System Architect;NSW
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia