Rollingstone.com stopped rolling for several hours on Monday.
After months of lagging, or at least stagnant traffic, Twitter is on the rise again -- setting a record in January for most unique visitors in a single month according to statistics from comScore. It seems like more than just coincidence that the res...
Facebook is now the second most popular Web site in the United States, passing Yahoo with 133 million unique visitors in January, according to new research.
A new Website with the tongue-in-cheek name PleaseRobMe.com seeks to highlight the potential danger of updating the world, via social networking sites, on your every move.
Google has started incorporating into its search results status updates that MySpace users have posted publicly.
A popular Twitter application used to measure the influence of Twitter users has been hacked and used to send spam messages.
Your friends and family are on Twitter, as are celebrities and even astronauts, so why shouldn't your dog be on as well? That will soon happen thanks to an iPhone application that "translates" dog barks into English and tweets them out to the world.
Ever wanted to ask an orbiting astronaut what it's really like up there? Is the food any good? Can you sleep well in zero-g? And, of course, is that urine recycler still acting up?
Google plans to tweak Gmail to make it easier for its users to post and share status updates, in an attempt to inject the Web mail service with social-networking capabilities popularized by Twitter and Facebook, according to The Wall Street Journal.
An analysis of real-world online behaviour has warned of the unsettling phenomenon that led to this week's high-profile Twitter login scare. Far too many people re-use the same logins for more than one site.
Jonathan Schwartz announced his resignation as CEO of Sun Microsystems in a message sent via Twitter early Thursday.
Twitter required some users to reset their passwords on Tuesday after discovering that their log-in information may have been harvested via security-compromised torrent Web sites, the company said.
According to researchers at Kaspersky Lab, cybercriminals are trying to sell hacked Twitter user names and passwords on-line for hundreds of dollars.
People logging on to their Twitter accounts this morning found a new feature waiting for them.
Twitter appears to have mostly held up under the barrage of tweets hitting the micro-blogging site during Apple's announcement of the iPad today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- NuTonomy starts trials in Singapore of self-driving taxi service
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs
- Passwords stolen from Mail.Ru were old, the company says
- This Android botnet relies on Twitter for its commands
- Check out our Father’s Day Gift Guide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- FTSAP BASIS HANA ConsultantNSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCPorfolio Value Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/XML) 160818/P/872Asia
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC