The next time you are too busy to access your Twitter feed or have a bad Internet connection, the social network will help you get updated with a quick recap of the key tweets you have missed.
State of the Union address will be heavy on tech ... Will IBM's earnings disappoint, again? ... Twitter picks up ZipDial's call ... and more
Twitter is to acquire ZipDial Mobile Solutions, a Bangalore company that has developed a platform that allows content like promotions to be delivered to users through voice, SMS or an app notification when an user gives a missed call.
Microsoft is all about Windows 10 this week ... the NSA was lurking in NK networks before Sony hack ... Alibaba's move in the U.S. starts with partners ... and more
The Twitter account of the New York Post was hacked, and UPI's was also apparently hit, the latest in a string of attacks that have hit the social media channels of high-profile organizations.
Twitter is embarking on a worldwide tour to disseminate knowledge and technical know-how about building good apps. Using the company's tools, of course.
Supporters of the extremist group known as ISIS or the Islamic State apparently took over the Twitter and YouTube accounts on Monday of the U.S. Central Command, a top military security unit.
If some kids are turned off by Facebook because their parents are on it, now they might be even more horrified: Grandparents are flocking to the social networking site.
CISPA is back! ... Snowden says hack-backs are a bad choice ... Google wants a cut of the US insurance market... and more news of the day.
For as classy as the Vibe Band VB10 looks -- with its slim figure made possible by a curved E-Ink display -- it's far too sluggish and feature-limited.
Twitter's service was disrupted early Monday evening for some users, just as Sony took the stage to show off new products at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
So you're on Twitter and you have followers, but how many of them really care about your tweets? Twitter's got answers.
A surveillance law that was rushed through by the U.K. government will be reviewed by the country's High Court to determine if it violates human rights.
Twitter, hungry for new data to fuel its targeted advertising, will start looking at what other apps its users have downloaded.
If ads on Twitter weren't annoying enough, some will start asking for your credit card info, in the hopes you'll load up on store discounts.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCTechnical Project Manager, MigrationNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AdventedgeVIC
- CCProject AdvisorNSW
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- FTJunior Software Developer- Complex Tax/ Superannuation SolutionNSW
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (CISCO/SSLVPN/Firewall) 160211/SA/551Asia
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Identity ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCBilling Assistant / AdministrationACT
- CCOrganisational Change AnalystQLD
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW