Is your Windows 7 PC as secure as it could be?
The Microsoft blogger who first called attention to a security vulnerability in Windows 7's User Account Control (UAC) feature claims it still exists and that Microsoft won't fix it, even as the company nears final code completion on the OS.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's "Holoportation" will virtually beam you into another room
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Intel's silence on Optane SSDs raises questions about launch and focus
- Random iPhone 6s shutdowns due to faulty battery component, Apple says
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- CCInfrastructure Architect - Immediate Start - Migration Project -Hyper-V & VMWareNSW
- FTSenior Reporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Project AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Designer - Investment/Trading PlatformNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- CCOBIEE/ Oracle BI Analyst- Informatica & DACNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleVIC
- FTTraffic / Production ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- TPNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCService Design SpecialistNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)VIC
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCJava API Developer - MediaVIC
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- CCIteration Manager - DigitalNSW