ZenBook UX305 is a Windows Ultrabook that copies the MacBook Air’s look, but not its price.
The Sony VAIO Pro has the DNA of the executive-class Z Series models that were ultra-thin and ultra-light and just plain sexy. However, unlike the VAIO Z Series, the VAIO Pro series will actually be offered at a reasonable price. It's still a bit mor...
The big news floating around the Web today is that Microsoft has announced the release date of its Surface Pro tablet -- February 9, just outside the 'about 90 days' window the company had said it would wait after launching the Surface RT.
The introduction of MIcrosoft Windows 8 has spawned a variety of new and exciting devices. Here are 7 Ultrabooks that have been developed especially for the new operating system.
Fearing slow sales and a market dominated by <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/product/710257/apple_116inch_macbook_air14ghz_64_gb.html?p=review">Apple's MacBook Air</a>, major notebook makers plan to release a limited number of <a href="http://www.pcw...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTRegional Sales Manager - Telco/ICT - Employer of choiceQLD
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- TPSharePoint DeveloperVIC
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- TPSOA DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- CCMid-level Java Developer / Programmer (Contract) Finance CBDNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Developer - Appian/PegaVIC
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCChange and Communications AnalystQLD
- CCSystems EngineerQLD