The Sony VAIO Pro has the DNA of the executive-class Z Series models that were ultra-thin and ultra-light and just plain sexy. However, unlike the VAIO Z Series, the VAIO Pro series will actually be offered at a reasonable price. It's still a bit mor...
The big news floating around the Web today is that Microsoft has announced the release date of its Surface Pro tablet -- February 9, just outside the 'about 90 days' window the company had said it would wait after launching the Surface RT.
The introduction of MIcrosoft Windows 8 has spawned a variety of new and exciting devices. Here are 7 Ultrabooks that have been developed especially for the new operating system.
Fearing slow sales and a market dominated by <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/product/710257/apple_116inch_macbook_air14ghz_64_gb.html?p=review">Apple's MacBook Air</a>, major notebook makers plan to release a limited number of <a href="http://www.pcw...
Latest News Articles
- Google launches white Nexus 7, but not for Australia
- Lawmakers hear mixed message on limiting spectrum bidding
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday reinforces the value of software upgrades
- Update vulnerability in third-party SDK exposes some Android apps to attacks
- Twitter, the protector of news?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »