First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Samsung’s ‘Lite’weight laptop has portability down, but proves disappointingly gutless.
Apple MacBook Air review: The Air remains a relatively expensive proposition, but Apple's entry level MacBook offers excellent performance and portability
Gateway EC39C review: A thin and light 13in laptop with a Core i5 CPU and an Intel SSD
Sony VAIO YB Series (VPCYB16KG) laptop review: A good looking 11.6in notebook with AMD Fusion technololgy
Dell Inspiron M101z review: An 11.6in ultraportable laptop that's affordable and useful for basic tasks
Sony VAIO Y Series (VPCYA15FGB) review: An awesome little Sony laptop with a reasonable price
Toshiba Portege R700 (PT311A-00J00Q) review: A thin and light 13.3in laptop with great performance
Dell Vostro V130 review: A 13.3in laptop that's slim, light, inexpensive and well performing
Apple MacBook Air 2010 review: Apple's revamped ultraportable MacBook Air features flash-based storage and a full-size keyboard and trackpad
A thin and light MSI notebook with plenty of style
A fully featured 12in Fujitsu laptop with a low-voltage Core i7 CPU
Toshiba's Portege R700 is one of the lightest, strongest and most powerful ultraportable notebooks on the market
Looks good, lacks endurance.
Latest News Articles
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PlayStation Vita) review
- Tamron AF70-300mm lens review
- Windows XP's retirement turns into major security project for Chinese firm
- Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- Strong PS4 sales create supply problems for Sony
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii