Lenovo's Thinkpad X220 ultraportable, replacing the X201, is sure to be a hit with ThinkPad fans -- as well as most everyone else. It's fast, light, has a great 12.5-inch display, and continues the company's tradition of superb input ergonomics with ...
The number of devices and modules that come equipped with LTE has grown to 98, according to a report from industry organization GSA (Global mobile Suppliers Association).
Lenovo on Tuesday announced the ThinkPad X220 laptop, which is one of the early ultraportable laptops running on new processors based on Intel's Sandy Bridge microarchitecture.
Nvidia is looking to expand its CUDA parallel-processing architecture to mobile devices in the next few years, the company's CEO said Wednesday.
Acer executives on Tuesday previewed tablet computers planned for release next year, including three Android-based devices and one that runs Windows. They also detailed plans to introduce a portable computer that has the form factor of a laptop but r...
When you first take the 11.6-in. MacBook Air out of its box, the word "netbook" will almost certainly pop into your head. After all, the diminutive size and weight of Apple's newest ultraslim laptop -- not to mention its modest 1.4-GHz Intel Core 2 D...
The famous line about Apple's MacBook Air is that it is one of the most underpowered and overpriced laptop computers on the market. All that changed on Wednesday after Apple released two new MacBook Air models during the company's Back to the Mac eve...
Intel is introducing a new low-power processor for what it hopes will be a new class of thin and light laptops that bridge the gap between netbooks and mainstream laptops.
Panasonic last week unveiled a slew of new portable computers, focusing on small but rugged models.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Cisco's Meraki spreads its cloud to voice
- Datameer gets an overhaul to make big-data analytics easier
- Facebook's plan to disrupt cellular gets big-name support
- US state officials worry about their ability to respond to cyberattacks
- French tax police raid Google’s Paris office
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/Web) 160519/AP/453Asia
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCChange Manager- Success Factors/HCMNSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCOracle Payroll Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Prince2 & PMBoK shop | Huge project pipelineACT
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (Sharepoint, CRM, MS Dynamics)ACT
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCPMO SupportQLD
- CCIT Systems AnalystACT
- FTSharepoint Developer - O365NSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCHastus AdministratorVIC
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW