Lenovo's Thinkpad X220 ultraportable, replacing the X201, is sure to be a hit with ThinkPad fans -- as well as most everyone else. It's fast, light, has a great 12.5-inch display, and continues the company's tradition of superb input ergonomics with ...
The number of devices and modules that come equipped with LTE has grown to 98, according to a report from industry organization GSA (Global mobile Suppliers Association).
Lenovo on Tuesday announced the ThinkPad X220 laptop, which is one of the early ultraportable laptops running on new processors based on Intel's Sandy Bridge microarchitecture.
Nvidia is looking to expand its CUDA parallel-processing architecture to mobile devices in the next few years, the company's CEO said Wednesday.
Acer executives on Tuesday previewed tablet computers planned for release next year, including three Android-based devices and one that runs Windows. They also detailed plans to introduce a portable computer that has the form factor of a laptop but r...
When you first take the 11.6-in. MacBook Air out of its box, the word "netbook" will almost certainly pop into your head. After all, the diminutive size and weight of Apple's newest ultraslim laptop -- not to mention its modest 1.4-GHz Intel Core 2 D...
The famous line about Apple's MacBook Air is that it is one of the most underpowered and overpriced laptop computers on the market. All that changed on Wednesday after Apple released two new MacBook Air models during the company's Back to the Mac eve...
Intel is introducing a new low-power processor for what it hopes will be a new class of thin and light laptops that bridge the gap between netbooks and mainstream laptops.
Panasonic last week unveiled a slew of new portable computers, focusing on small but rugged models.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Smart LED Bulb LB130
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Here’s how the US government can bolster cybersecurity
- This $450 Core i5 laptop from HP costs less new than used
- SAP license fees are due even for indirect users, court says
- Computer crashed? You could blame forces beyond our solar system
- Insecure Android apps put connected cars at risk
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk Support (CISCO)QLD
- FTProject / Implementation Coordinator (Junior-Mid Level) Sunshine Coast LocationQLD
- CCLevel 2 IT Service Desk OfficerQLD
- TPFunctional AnalystVIC
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)QLD
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)WA
- TPFunctional Business AnalystQLD
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- TPSenior Analyst Programmer - ContractQLD
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- CCUser ResearcherNSW
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- FTData AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- FTApplications DeveloperACT