Three Web sites belonging to the US Department of the Treasury have been hacked to attack visitors with malicious software, security vendor AVG says.
Recession has affected economic growth but worldwide people are increasingly using information and communication technology (ICT) services, such as mobile phones and the Internet, according to a newly released report by international telecommunicatio...
A botnet comprised of about 50,000 infected computers has been waging a war against U.S. government Web sites and causing headaches for businesses in the U.S. and South Korea.
Federal legislation introduced in the US Senate this week would give President Obama the power to declare a cybersecurity emergency and then shut down both public and private networks including Internet traffic coming to and from compromised systems.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Sky Muster gets a user guide
- Supreme Court approves rule change that expands FBI computer search powers
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- Massive growth shows why Amazon is the public Cloud leader
- AI looms large in Google's view of the future
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTManager; Enterprise ArchitectureNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW