Three Web sites belonging to the US Department of the Treasury have been hacked to attack visitors with malicious software, security vendor AVG says.
Recession has affected economic growth but worldwide people are increasingly using information and communication technology (ICT) services, such as mobile phones and the Internet, according to a newly released report by international telecommunicatio...
A botnet comprised of about 50,000 infected computers has been waging a war against U.S. government Web sites and causing headaches for businesses in the U.S. and South Korea.
Federal legislation introduced in the US Senate this week would give President Obama the power to declare a cybersecurity emergency and then shut down both public and private networks including Internet traffic coming to and from compromised systems.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft's new Tossup app tries to simplify getting friends together
- Humans again to blame for latest accidents involving Google autonomous cars
- Microsoft offers researchers $500K to work on HoloLens
- GoPro Hero4 Session: half the size and waterproof to 10 metres
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, July 6
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.