Researchers at the University of Michigan have invented a way for different wireless networks crammed into the same space to say "excuse me" to one another.
University of Michigan
Researchers have found a way to make colors more vivid on an e-reader screen, which could lead to the creation of advanced displays and spawn the development of color e-books.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has given awards to three computer science teams for application development or research that helps broadband customers measure the speed and performance of their service.
Latest News Articles
- Google to tour Europe to discuss right-to-be-forgotten ruling
- Infosys revenue and profit rise ahead of CEO change
- Samsung gives its app store a makeover with a focus on Galaxy devices
- Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- Gmail users on iOS at risk of data interception
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Nokia’s flagship Lumia 930 on sale 11 July in Australia
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.