Australian ISP Vividwireless, a Seven Network subsidiary, has launched Australia's first 4G mobile broadband network in Perth. A spokesperson said the company plans to bring 4G network access to Sydney and Melbourne by August.
The federal government -- on the back of its NBN announcement -- also released a regulatory reform discussion paper to seek public comment on ways to improve telecommunications regulations.
The wireless broadband market is heating up, with Unwired Australia announcing an overhaul of its wireless broadband pre-paid pricing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Cisco buys private cloud provider Metacloud
- VMware gives desktop admins more control with Mirage update
- Open document formats campaign backed by EU's digital commissioner
- Adobe releases previously delayed security updates for Reader and Acrobat
- Sony slashes value of its mobile business, projects larger loss for fiscal year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.