A little-known U.S. space plane quietly broke its own space endurance record this week as its current unmanned mission surpassed 469 days in space.
U.S. Air Force
Organizers played "Eye of the Tiger" and "We are the Champions" over the loudspeakers as participants in the SANS Institute's NetWars Tournament of Champions sat down at their laptops and prepared for action.
Defense and aerospace systems vendor Raytheon has acquired cybersecurity vendor Pikewerks in an effort to add to Raytheon's capabilities to defend against sophisticated threats facing customers in the intelligence, defense and commercial sectors, the...
The U.S. Air Force is close to making decisions on the future of a sprawling Oracle ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) project that is supposed to remake the military branch's worldwide supply chain, according to a recently released document.
Might solar energy provide the power needed to send cars up a space elevator? Could you build one fat elevator and split it into two? Can as many as six cars travel up and down a space elevator?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- No need to shoot down drones! Many of them can now be hijacked
- Qualcomm agrees to buy NXP for over $37 billion
- Privacy group shoots legal arrow at Privacy Shield
- Samsung's smartphone share hit by Note7 debacle, stiff competition
- Oracle takes Java copyright dispute with Google to appeals court
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject ManagerSA
- TPTraining LeadVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantSA
- FTSenior Architect | Perl | Linux |MySQL | Infrastructure | TelecomNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst/TesterVIC
- CCSAP BPC Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCIT Manager - ANZNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceNSW
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- FTMid-Senior Android DeveloperNSW
- TPNetwork and Voice EngineerVIC
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- FTSoftware Design Engineer in Test (SDET)QLD
- FTDynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCOffice 365 SpecialistQLD
- CCIT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- CCSiebel DeveloperACT