Congress should take action to protect privacy in response to a growing big-data revolution, a White House panel has recommended, but its report does not address wide-ranging surveillance and data-collection programs at the U.S. National Security Age...
U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
Top IT officials from U.S. President Barack Obama's administration insisted HealthCare.gov is as secure as possible, despite questions raised from inside the government before the flawed website's launch.
Users of HealthCare.gov, the troubled insurance-shopping website run by the U.S. government, were having problems logging in and completing applications again on Wednesday, an official said.
The enrollment and insurance application system at the troubled HealthCare.gov website was down for about 90 minutes Monday, officials said.
More than a month after it went live, a couple of large questions remain about the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' botched launch of HealthCare.gov.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IDC: Smartwatch sales decline for the first time
- SurveyMonkey: Pokémon Go popularity may have already peaked
- Michelle Rowland to lead broadband fight for Labor
- More than half the world is still offline
- Consumer Office 365 subscription growth slows
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution DesignerACT
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- FTProgram Master SchedulerVIC
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- FTSAP ESB Service Management SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Lotus Notes/PC LAN) 160722/ITA/474Asia
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTAppian DeveloperVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCContract IT Assistant (HTML/PC LAN/XML) 160711/ITA/692Asia
- CCDeployment ManagerACT