The U.S. Central Intelligence Agency secretly collects data in bulk on international money transfers, under a program similar to the government's collection of phone records, according to reports.
U.S. Central Intelligence Agency
AT&T supplies information on international calls that travel over its network, including ones that start or end in the U.S., under a voluntary contract with the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, The New York Times reported Thursday.
Microsoft helped the U.S. National Security Agency circumvent the company's own encryption in order to conduct surveillance on email accounts through Outlook.com, according to a new report in the Guardian.
Cyberattacks are near the top of the list of most serious threats facing the U.S., with the rivaling concerns about terrorism and North Korea, intelligence officials with President Barack Obama's administration said.
U.S. government officials need to put more pressure on their Chinese counterparts to stop a "pervasive" cyber-espionage campaign targeting U.S. companies, one U.S. lawmaker said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Oracle takes Java copyright dispute with Google to appeals court
- Samsung sales, profits dive on Note 7 recall
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
- These are the 3 big reveals from Microsoft's Surface event
- AI and robots aren't gunning for your job, White House economist says
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Support OfficerWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTProgram SchedulerNSW
- FTMid-Senior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDVIC
- CCSoftware Engineer- Linux and DevOpsNSW
- CCSenior Frontend Developer (Angular or React or Ember)NSW
- CCServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Test Analyst (Brisbane Based)QLD
- CCProject Manager / Scrum Master - Leading organisation - ParramattaNSW
- FTProject Manager (HR, Payroll)VIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Be a part of the innovation programVIC
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTFrontend Developer/DesignerNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- TPSAP Project ManagerSA
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDevelopment Manager - Web, Mobile and CMSNSW
- FTCRM ConsultantWA
- FTIT Operations Manager / IT Business ManagerVIC
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportQLD
- CCSAP Finance Business AnalystNSW
- FTSENIOR .Net DEVELOPERQLD