The U.S. Department of Justice should back off its request for Microsoft to turn over a suspect's digital documents stored on a server in Ireland, or be prepared for other governments demanding documents stored on U.S. servers, the company's general ...
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
The official calendar for Joshua Wright, a commissioner with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, shows he has had many meetings with technology company lobbyists, but none with consumer advocates, even though consumer protection is a major part of the...
The CEO of Japan's SoftBank mobile carrier promised to bring stiff price and speed competition to the U.S., saying he feels an obligation to improve slow speeds and drive down prices.
The U.S. National Security Agency should abandon its collection of U.S. telephone records because the surveillance program is illegal, a government privacy oversight board said.
Chinese government officials agreed to crack down on software and other piracy and to take steps to ensure that state-owned organizations use legal software.
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ArchitectVIC
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- FTAngular DeveloperSA
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTAGILE Implementation ManagerNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- FTService Lifecycle RepresentativeQLD
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedNSW
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCSenior Automation TesterVIC
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW