The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules violate the free speech rights of broadband providers because the regulations take away their ability to block Web traffic they disagree with, one ISP has argued.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules went into effect Friday, after an appeals court denied multiple requests to delay them while the agency faces 10 lawsuits challenging the regulations.
A U.S. appeals court has denied requests by several broadband providers and trade groups to delay the Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules while they challenge the regulations.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission voted Thursday to pass new net neutrality rules and reclassify broadband as a regulated telecommunications service, but the text of the full order may not be released for several weeks. Here's what we know s...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's Web comments form crashed Tuesday morning in the hours before the agency's first deadline for submitting comments on its net neutrality proposal.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- Got big data? Check out these 100 best practices for keeping it secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Manager - Infrastructure Supply ChainNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSAP HCM / HR -Sr. Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCUNIX/ LINUX SERVER ENGINEERVIC
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTChange Management Specialist - IT Service ManagementNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCWindows EngineerVIC