The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules violate the free speech rights of broadband providers because the regulations take away their ability to block Web traffic they disagree with, one ISP has argued.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules went into effect Friday, after an appeals court denied multiple requests to delay them while the agency faces 10 lawsuits challenging the regulations.
A U.S. appeals court has denied requests by several broadband providers and trade groups to delay the Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules while they challenge the regulations.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission voted Thursday to pass new net neutrality rules and reclassify broadband as a regulated telecommunications service, but the text of the full order may not be released for several weeks. Here's what we know s...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's Web comments form crashed Tuesday morning in the hours before the agency's first deadline for submitting comments on its net neutrality proposal.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT