The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules violate the free speech rights of broadband providers because the regulations take away their ability to block Web traffic they disagree with, one ISP has argued.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules went into effect Friday, after an appeals court denied multiple requests to delay them while the agency faces 10 lawsuits challenging the regulations.
A U.S. appeals court has denied requests by several broadband providers and trade groups to delay the Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules while they challenge the regulations.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission voted Thursday to pass new net neutrality rules and reclassify broadband as a regulated telecommunications service, but the text of the full order may not be released for several weeks. Here's what we know s...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's Web comments form crashed Tuesday morning in the hours before the agency's first deadline for submitting comments on its net neutrality proposal.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - ICT SecurityNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Loyalty projectsNSW
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCJava Developer - multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW