A proposed set of software export controls, including controls on selling hacking software outside the U.S., are "dangerously broad and vague," Google said Monday.
U.S. Department of Commerce
Apple and Google should reconsider their plans to enable encryption by default on their smartphones, and the U.S. Congress should pass a law requiring that all communication tools allow police access to user data, U.S. FBI Director James Comey said.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission should resist calls to reclassify broadband as a regulated public utility as a way to enact strong net neutrality rules, more than 30 broadband equipment manufacturers, including Cisco Systems, IBM and Intel...
Thirty U.S. data brokers and data management firms, including Adobe Systems, AOL and Salesforce.com, are violating privacy promises they've made regarding their handling of the personal information of EU residents, a privacy group said in a complaint...
The U.S. government has lifted a long-standing restriction that meant companies like Google and Microsoft didn't have access to the most accurate pictures taken by imaging satellites.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSolution Architect_Microsoft ArchitectureACT
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCBilling Assistant / AdministrationACT
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Ruby on RailsNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCSharePoint Web DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCContract System Analyst (CISCO/SSLVPN/Firewall) 160211/SA/551Asia
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW