Stepping up its efforts to regain supercomputing dominance from China, the U.S. within the next two years will activate what could be one of the world's fastest computers.
Researchers have designed a battery that could keep wearable and health care devices running for 10 or more years without a recharge.
A group of businesses and universities, led by North Carolina State University, will work together to design and manufacture next-generation, low-power semiconductors, U.S. President Barack Obama said Wednesday.
With memory, as with real estate, location matters. A group of researchers from Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) and the Department of Energy's Los Alamos National Laboratory have found that the altitude at which SRAM (static random access memory) reside...
A Pennsylvania man who was allegedly a member of the computer hacking group the Underground Intelligence Agency has pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy and two counts of computer intrusion, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
Tablets will be rated based on the Energy Star specification in the future.
U.S. government agencies have long used open-source software. Now, some agencies are embracing the collaborative development model of open-source software development and are releasing code back to the wider community.
Intel has formed a subsidiary charged with growing the company's business relationship with the U.S. government, with the new organization's initial focus on high-performance computing, the company said.
The successful use of phishing emails to breach secure organizations like Oak Ridge National Laboratory and RSA are stark reminders of the serious threat posed by what some experts have dismissed as as a low-tech method of attack.
There is an international race to build an exascale supercomputer, and one of the people leading it is Peter Beckman, a top computer scientist at the U.S. Department of Energy's Argonne National Laboratory.
On Oct. 7, the Department of Energy released "<a href="http://www.nrel.gov/docs/fy10osti/40745.pdf">Large-Scale Offshore Wind Power in the United States: Assessment of Opportunities and Barriers</a>."&nbsp; A couple highlights from this 240-page ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 2 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 3 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
- 4 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 5 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Pew survey shows women bear brunt of online harassment
- EMC buys controlling interest in VCE, its joint venture with Cisco
- Amazon takes aim at Microsoft's Active Directory with new service
- Android ransomware 'Koler' turns into a worm, spreads via SMS
- Bite into your music with jaw-controlled iPhone player
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW