The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has warned about the privacy implications of a cybersecurity bill that is intended to encourage businesses to share information about cyberthreats with the government.
Opponents of a U.S. Senate bill intended to encourage businesses to share information about cyberthreats may have stalled a vote on the legislation.
The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration's logging of international phone calls made from the U.S. was illegal, pressure group Human Rights Watch has alleged in a lawsuit filed late Tuesday.
A U.S. Senate committee has voted in secret to approve a controversial bill that seeks to encourage businesses to share information about cyberthreats with each other and with government agencies.
Spouses of U.S. immigrants holding high-skill H-1B visas will be able to work in the country later this year, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Citizenship and Immigration Services has announced.
U.S. businesses and government agencies need to work more closely together to combat the growing threat of cyberattacks, President Barack Obama said Friday.
Over a thousand major enterprise networks and small and medium businesses in the US have been compromised by a recently discovered malware package called "Backoff" and are probably unaware of it, the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said in a...
U.S government agencies will work to release cyberthreat information faster to the health-care industry after a massive breach at hospital operator Community Health Systems, representatives of two agencies said.
Heartbleed may have been a software bug, but it highlighted glaring weaknesses in existing hardware architectures, which remain vulnerable to memory-bound attacks, a university researcher said this week.
Two U.S. federal agencies have halted background checks with a contractor that said Wednesday its networks had been breached in a cyberattack suspected to have been coordinated by an unnamed country.
The U.S. Department of Justice, working with law enforcement agencies in other countries, revealed Monday a multinational effort to disrupt Gameover Zeus, a 2-year-old botnet employing an estimated 500,000 to 1 million compromised computers.
A public utility in the U.S. was compromised after attackers took advantage of a weak password security system, according to a U.S. Department of Homeland Security team that studies cyberattacks against critical infrastructure.
Congress should take action to protect privacy in response to a growing big-data revolution, a White House panel has recommended, but its report does not address wide-ranging surveillance and data-collection programs at the U.S. National Security Age...
The U.S. National Security Agency, which has a cybersecurity mission in addition to surveillance, has disputed a report that it knew about the Heartbleed security vulnerability for at least two years before other researchers disclosed the flaw this m...
The U.S. Congress should mandate that banks, retailers and payment card processors adopt new security standards to protect against widespread data breaches, some lawmakers said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Asus unveils Zenbo, a cute robot for the home priced at $599
- Australia lagging decades behind in cyber security efforts: ACCS
- Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) speed up web browsing for users
- Iran orders messaging apps to store data of local users in the country
- Staring at your phone? The next ARM chips are just for you
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/.Net) 160523/AP/254Asia
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- CCSystem Engineer - Server Migration experienceNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- FTTechnical Team Lead - .Net / SharePointACT
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160606/AP/251Asia
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT