It's possible for companies to design their encryption systems to allow law enforcement agencies to access customer data with court-ordered warrants while still offering solid security, U.S. Department of Justice officials said.
U.S. Department of Justice
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has charged 32 defendants with fraud in an international scheme that used stolen, yet-to-be-published press releases from hacked websites to conduct stock trades.
Nine people face criminal charges in the U.S. for allegedly hacking three press release distributors and stealing yet-to-be-published announcements in a stock trading scheme that authorities say generated about US$30 million in illegal profits.
A government investigation has concluded that Hillary Clinton sent classified information through a personal email account while she served as Secretary of State, The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.
U.S law enforcement officials have arrested five individuals who reportedly were involved in the high-profile 2014 computer hacking of JPMorgan.
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
The US presidential election result leaves President Barack Obama in the White House and maintains the balance of power in Congress. In many longstanding technology debates, policy experts see little movement forward, although lawmakers may look for ...
With the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday, it's fair to say that technology policy hasn't risen to the top of the agenda in the debate between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- IoT security is getting its own crash tests
- Telstra wins National Cancer Screening Register contract
- Salesforce picks AWS as preferred public cloud provider
- NBN Co's poor document security enabled document leaks that could have been avoided
- This autonomous boat is trying to cross an ocean using only solar power
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperSA
- CCICT Fleet and Equipment Audit ResourcesSA
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTAzure ConsultantQLD
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW