A government investigation has concluded that Hillary Clinton sent classified information through a personal email account while she served as Secretary of State, The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday.
U.S. Department of State
Ford drives into car-sharing... U.S. government ranked last on app security... Google intros free music streaming... and more tech news.
The U.S. Department of State is back in the business of issuing visas after a significant computer system failure halted work at consulates worldwide and inconvenienced hundreds of thousands of travelers.
An unidentified glitch has hit the computer system used for issuing visas and passports at U.S. embassies worldwide, the State Department said Friday.
The U.S. government is offering multimillion dollar rewards for information that leads to the arrest or conviction of two alleged Russian hackers.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Bluetooth 5 is out: Now will home IoT take off?
- A Turkish hacker is giving out prizes for DDoS attacks
- Qualcomm's new chip may be too late as ARM server market fades
- Democrats unveil bill to probe Russia's role in alleged election hacks
- Halo 5: Forge's multiplayer is now more accessible on PC with a new custom game browser
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTraffic / Production ManagerNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorACT
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerACT
- CCWeb Analytics Specialist | 6 month contractNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTIndustry Engagement ManagerVIC
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager - Scrum MasterNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistACT
- TPSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTSAP BW ConsultantACT
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA
- CCERP LeadWA
- CCServicing Financial Planner - CBDNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnology Solutions Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCDevelopment Lead - JavaNSW
- CCSAP CRM Technical LeadACT