Four alleged members of an international computer hacking ring face charges in the U.S. of breaking into the computer networks of the U.S. Army and several tech companies and stealing several software packages, including programs used to train Army h...
The former chief scientist at a Kentucky defense contractor has been sentenced to a year in prison for buying pirated software from Russian and Chinese hackers and using it to design components for military helicopters.
A Chinese man has pleaded guilty in a U.S. court to selling pirated software used in defense, space and other industries with a retail value of more than US$100 million.
An invention firm started by Priceline.com founder Jay Walker has filed a lawsuit against two large computer gaming companies, Activision Blizzard and Zynga, alleging that some of their most popular games infringe on an online tournament patent.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel, Microsoft going long distance with Cortana on Windows 10 PCs
- Obama orders review of election hacks as Trump doubts Russia's role
- Ransomware attacks against businesses increased threefold in 2016
- Attackers use hacked home routers to hit Russia's 5 largest banks
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFull Stack Web Developer .NET or JAVANSW
- CCNetwork Solution Designer/Architect - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior Security Analyst | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTLead Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- FTClient Service AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ArchitectVIC
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterSA
- CCSenior Automation TesterQLD
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- CCSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- CCC ProgrammerACT
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- FTCitrix AdministratorNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FT2 x Firewall Engineer - Permanent - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- CCSAP HR & Payroll Project ManagerACT