A U.S. appeals court has thrown out a US$368.2 million award against Apple in a patent infringement case brought by patent-holding and software company VirnetX.
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
MacroSolve, an Oklahoma company focused on enforcing its patents, has added Sears to a growing list of companies it has targeted with patent infringement lawsuits, it said Wednesday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Lavabit developer has a new encrypted, end-to-end email protocol
- Apple sues Qualcomm over patent licensing and $1B in payments
- New details emerge about Intel's super-small Euclid computer for robots
- Microsoft will soon end Office 2013 distribution through Office 365
- Researchers propose a way to use your heartbeat as a password
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- CCData Migration Lead - SAPNSW
- FT.NET CMS DeveloperWA
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- TPTechnical Solutions Architect-Dynamics CRMVIC
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Solutions SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) Technical Team LeaderACT
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD
- CCAccessability TesterACT
- CCNetwork Architect / Lead Network EngineerACT
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportQLD
- TPLearning/Instructional DesignerQLD
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Analytics Analyst DeveloperVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD