A programmer for defunct file storage site Megaupload has pleaded guilty to criminal copyright infringement charges and has been sentenced to a year and a day in U.S. prison.
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
The CEO of a Pakistani company has been indicted in the U.S. for selling a product called StealthGenie that buyers could use to monitor calls, texts, videos and other communications on other people's mobile phones, the U.S. Department of Justice said...
A co-founder of NinjaVideo.net has pleaded guilty to a copyright infringement charge, joining two other founders who pled guilty to charges in September.
Two administrators of the defunct movie-download site NinjaVideo.net have pleaded guilty to charges related to copyright infringement, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
An Indiana man who manufactured counterfeit credit cards and sold them online was sentenced Friday to 14 years in prison for wire fraud and aggravated identity theft, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Malware from Mirai DDoS attack continues to harass in short bursts
- To solve IoT security, look at the big picture, ARM says
- FCC tells ISPs to get customer permission before sharing sensitive info
- No need to shoot down drones! Many of them can now be hijacked
- Qualcomm agrees to buy NXP for over US$37 billion
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Programmer (.Net/SQL) 161027/P/vhaAsia
- FTIntermediate Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantSA
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCDatacenter EngineerNSW
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Java ProgrammerWA
- FTSolution Architect - Application/IntegrationVIC
- CCAX Functional SupportQLD
- TPRelease and Deployment MangerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 161103/AP/581Asia
- FTEnterprise Database Manager - Defence - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTLevel 1- 2 Helpdesk SupportVIC
- CCSiebel Technical Integration SpecialistACT
- CCSr. Solutions Architect- Agile, (Transformation or Relocation )NSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- CCProject SchedulerACT
- CCApplication Performance Test Lead/ArchitectQLD
- FTInstructional Designer - eLearningSA