A programmer for defunct file storage site Megaupload has pleaded guilty to criminal copyright infringement charges and has been sentenced to a year and a day in U.S. prison.
The CEO of a Pakistani company has been indicted in the U.S. for selling a product called StealthGenie that buyers could use to monitor calls, texts, videos and other communications on other people's mobile phones, the U.S. Department of Justice said...
A co-founder of NinjaVideo.net has pleaded guilty to a copyright infringement charge, joining two other founders who pled guilty to charges in September.
Two administrators of the defunct movie-download site NinjaVideo.net have pleaded guilty to charges related to copyright infringement, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
An Indiana man who manufactured counterfeit credit cards and sold them online was sentenced Friday to 14 years in prison for wire fraud and aggravated identity theft, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
A Virginia woman was sentenced Friday to five years in prison for leading a "sophisticated" conspiracy to import and sell counterfeit Cisco Systems networking equipment, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
A grand jury in Alexandria, Virginia, has indicted five people allegedly involved with video download site NinjaVideo.net on conspiracy and copyright infringement charges, the U.S. Department of Justice said Friday.
A Maryland man has been sentenced to seven years in prison for directing a multimillion-dollar warranty fraud scheme targeting Cisco Systems, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
A Georgia man connected to US$36.6 million in credit card fraud pleaded guilty Thursday to trafficking in counterfeit credit cards and aggravated identity theft, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - QlikviewVIC
- FTSenior Project AnalystVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- CCWeb Content WriterSA